Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Looking forward to this weekend

It is Wednesday and only two days away from my road trip to FL to spend a couple nights with friends. I get to celebrate Halloween with them and then the next day I get to go and do my Freemasonic duties. I am looking forward to all the joys of reuniting with Brothers in South Florida and talking about higher body subjects that I have no one to talk with about up here. I look forward to all the warm hugs I'll get to give and receive back. We get to catch up with all that has gone on in our lives and I get to eat Cuban Food! YUM!!! So, I need to wash clothes tonight after I come home from Choir practice. Then tomorrow I go to my knitting night and come home to pack for my travels. I need to make sure I spend precious time with my boys tonight and tomorrow night, so I can take little hugs and kisses along with me.

1 comment:

carolina magic said...

Dear Knitting Diva. By time you read this, you'll probably be back in S.C. Hope your trip went well. Road trips are good for the soul--or so I found when I took mine last summer (in a VW New Beetle) to Melbourne, Fla., to visit my son.

Glad to see a link in your post. Good going!